G Gosh Josh Active Member Joined Oct 1, 2013 Messages 400 Oct 10, 2014 #1 Hi all, Star Wars Commander is basically a Star Wars model of Clash of Clans. I'd be interested in starting a squad (clan) for =(eGO)= since I didn't see anything about it here or in-game. Please let me know. Thanks!
Hi all, Star Wars Commander is basically a Star Wars model of Clash of Clans. I'd be interested in starting a squad (clan) for =(eGO)= since I didn't see anything about it here or in-game. Please let me know. Thanks!
Zelda EGO Addict Joined Sep 14, 2008 Messages 1,389 Oct 10, 2014 #2 I am playing it, Around 700 to almost 800 metals right now, I am on the empire side.
G Gosh Josh Active Member Joined Oct 1, 2013 Messages 400 Oct 10, 2014 #3 I'm also aligned with the Empire and am pretty far along (Level 5 Headquarters). For now I'll just start a squad and add you/others who reply.
I'm also aligned with the Empire and am pretty far along (Level 5 Headquarters). For now I'll just start a squad and add you/others who reply.
G Gosh Josh Active Member Joined Oct 1, 2013 Messages 400 Oct 10, 2014 #5 I just made it =(eGO)= as I couldn't fit the whole clan name.
S Snipeye EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined May 6, 2009 Messages 4,867 Oct 10, 2014 #6 Did you get permission to use the tags?
G Gosh Josh Active Member Joined Oct 1, 2013 Messages 400 Oct 10, 2014 #7 Snipeye said: Did you get permission to use the tags? Click to expand... No, I didn't know such a procedure was required - especially for a little known mobile game. Could you please link me to where I could do this?
Snipeye said: Did you get permission to use the tags? Click to expand... No, I didn't know such a procedure was required - especially for a little known mobile game. Could you please link me to where I could do this?
A Aniston Thread Junky Joined Sep 6, 2014 Messages 836 Oct 11, 2014 #8 Sounds like fun kinda, I might look it up.
S Snipeye EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined May 6, 2009 Messages 4,867 Oct 11, 2014 #9 Gosh Josh said: No, I didn't know such a procedure was required - especially for a little known mobile game. Could you please link me to where I could do this? Click to expand... I doubt it'll be an issue, but you can make a post in the dropbox.
Gosh Josh said: No, I didn't know such a procedure was required - especially for a little known mobile game. Could you please link me to where I could do this? Click to expand... I doubt it'll be an issue, but you can make a post in the dropbox.
Zelda EGO Addict Joined Sep 14, 2008 Messages 1,389 Oct 11, 2014 #10 i'm going to search for the group tomorrow, Is it =(eGO)=? Or did you take that name down?
G Gosh Josh Active Member Joined Oct 1, 2013 Messages 400 Oct 11, 2014 #11 It's currently still up as =(eGO)=. I will (or someone else should) certainly post here if anything changes.
It's currently still up as =(eGO)=. I will (or someone else should) certainly post here if anything changes.
A Aniston Thread Junky Joined Sep 6, 2014 Messages 836 Oct 12, 2014 #13 I'll apply to join as soon as I download the app, so perhaps in like an hour or so I'll apply.