freshmeathead Banned by Idol =(e)= Joined Jan 1, 2012 Messages 1,282 Oct 10, 2014 #1 I am on 2Fort practicing sticky jumping.
Mister36 Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined May 21, 2014 Messages 2,467 Oct 10, 2014 #2 It's never too early to fill! Even if you get just a few people in it can help fill it faster later!
Maserati It was never a phase! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 29, 2013 Messages 5,838 Oct 10, 2014 #4 I just got home
Mister36 Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined May 21, 2014 Messages 2,467 Oct 10, 2014 #7 I just got home too (But I still encourage people to fill earlier if they are able)
N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 Oct 10, 2014 #8 I've been sleeping all day After getting home, of course.
freshmeathead Banned by Idol =(e)= Joined Jan 1, 2012 Messages 1,282 Oct 10, 2014 #9 I took the day off work, only to stay home sick
C CrashRIT EGO Zealot =(eGO)= Joined Nov 1, 2012 Messages 1,820 Oct 10, 2014 #10 I'm at 30K feet, wonder how TF2 would play!