L4d/l4d2

pillar

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
2,968
Just curious, does anyone still play these games anymore? Is there any new content for these games that makes people still wanna play them?
 
No new content, but if my sister Nezo (who is relatively new to the game) says she wants to play, we'll play a game. Plus, playing with new people makes it fun.
 
Haven't played it in ages really. Hasn't been any real content for it for a couple years now. Think the last thing they did was Cold Stream...
 
I literally play it almost every day lmao.

There's tons of custom made content to play, so it's always fairly new.
 
I love L4D2, I used to play it all the time on my Xbox. I have all the DLC for it. Might actually pick up the first one just for the achievements. I have 32,000 Gamerscore and counting.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top