[Event] Wacky Races!

Maserati

It was never a phase!
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jun 29, 2013
Messages
5,838
sw8pc3.jpg

​
Thank you all for coming to tonight's Wacky Races! We had two teams, Team Maserati vs Team Magus. The Captains did their best to aboose each other to make the task of leading their respected teams to victory just that much harder.

Needlessly to say Team Maserati won after a difficult first 2 rounds

The Final score was Team Maserati 4 | Team Magus 3.


The winners will be receiving the forum award "Special Event" for their victory.

I hope to have more events like this in the future with guest hosts from other divisions and/or former leadership (cool huh :D)

LASTLY!, there might a Royal Rumble a brewing like CrashRIT's Pumpkin Brew. Be on the look out :P

Post screens below if you have any to share!​
 
Last edited:
Screenshots:
6F7D22F54D7A752F5AD99DFFB15642616BC57C3F

YAY!


5058D5EE91DAFA914FBF0C614D7C6AAC9E147B6C

OMG I dominated my boss!



2346C0430DB11585D2596421D08822B4D385A61F

SOOOO WORTH IT, Falling to my doom.


0F9F86D5122EBDF3DB4D58300D97E34EA2FAE6DF


Good job Mas...
 
I still find it funny that I changed the team name to WOO before it started.
 
My team won, and still haven't gotten an award.
;~;
I shall continue my patience though
 

Latest posts

Back
Top