What are you doing online during work hours?

Lafinass

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Oct 29, 2007
Messages
2,341
If you see me on steam during the weekday, it's because the wife has taken to playing Audio Surf when I'm not home. Don't be surprised if I don't respond to messages.
 
well... I never turn my machines off..... Right now I have 4 desktops and 2 laptops running all the time.... will have 2 more desktips and mabye another laptop as soon as the wireless adapters I ordered come in ;-)...... yes.... I know..... GEEK
 
One of my computers gets turned off, the other doesn't. But I usually quit steam when I'm not playing something steam related. Mostly out of habit from the old days when steam would randomly spike your network.

Right this second she's probably playing that game to some mind numbingly obnoxious whining highland music.
 
In one word? Yes.

Besides being a genuinely fun game to play, it's a unique concept- something desperately lacking from the industry these days.

Although, I'd guess it wouldn't be much fun if you didn't have music on your computer.
 
I've been turning my pc off when I'm not on... but I am thinking of leaving it on 24/7 now... well see.
 
Mine's on all day. When I am at work I log into my home pc with logmein so I can check my emails and stuff (external emails recently got blocked at work) plus with my job, sometimes I need access to music we don't have on our playlist so I can transfer it to my work pc from my home pc.
 
[quote1203526786=kiniki]
Mine's on all day. When I am at work I log into my home pc with logmein so I can check my emails and stuff (external emails recently got blocked at work) plus with my job, sometimes I need access to music we don't have on our playlist so I can transfer it to my work pc from my home pc.
[/quote1203526786]

How much does that cost you a month (If you don't mind me asking) Cause I use WINVNC..does the same thing and is completly free and opensourse. Been using ti for close to 10 years.
 
logmein is free, I set that up for my father to work from home. There are other services out there that have more features, but honestly, there's absolutely nothing wrong with logmein.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top