E Explonaut Rookie Joined Dec 7, 2013 Messages 70 Oct 11, 2014 #1 Thanks for coming to Slender Saturday! See you tomorrow for Black Mesa Sunday! Leave screenies and such thangz here!
Thanks for coming to Slender Saturday! See you tomorrow for Black Mesa Sunday! Leave screenies and such thangz here!
M Magus EGO Zealot Joined Aug 9, 2012 Messages 1,734 Oct 11, 2014 #3 I get spooked quite easily, so I guess I couldn't "slendure" that event for too long.
freshmeathead Banned by Idol =(e)= Joined Jan 1, 2012 Messages 1,282 Oct 12, 2014 #4 Thanks for setting this up. I don't get scared easily, but it was fun for a couple of rounds.
K Kazoo EGO Is My Life! Joined Aug 14, 2011 Messages 5,000 Oct 12, 2014 #5 Always fun! Glad I was able to make it!
Adam Man, I'm pretty. =(eGO)= Joined Jul 26, 2008 Messages 7,460 Oct 12, 2014 #6 suit guy is very rood.