P PepperRabbit EGO Zealot =(eGO)= Joined Feb 16, 2009 Messages 1,552 Oct 13, 2014 #3 I had too many dominations.
freshmeathead Banned by Idol =(e)= Joined Jan 1, 2012 Messages 1,282 Oct 13, 2014 #4 I had a good night. My numbers were actually better than this screen shot, but this was about 15 minutes before I left.
I had a good night. My numbers were actually better than this screen shot, but this was about 15 minutes before I left.
Adam Man, I'm pretty. =(eGO)= Joined Jul 26, 2008 Messages 7,460 Oct 13, 2014 #5 I took a few screenshots before I mysteriously starting having issues with flying through walls and crap. I'll post em in a bit.
I took a few screenshots before I mysteriously starting having issues with flying through walls and crap. I'll post em in a bit.
Mister36 Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined May 21, 2014 Messages 2,467 Oct 13, 2014 #6 With special appearance by GardenGrove! (don't have pics but he was there for like 5 minutes)
S Sneaky Medic Poster Joined May 21, 2011 Messages 118 Oct 13, 2014 #7 I think we are all in agreement of no No Clipping spies aka Kelp right?
F Fun377 Forum Fiend Joined Dec 30, 2013 Messages 585 Oct 13, 2014 #8 It wasn't very Wize for him to fall in my pan's path... "Kaboom!" Here we see Magus, seconds after dominating me. He doesn't seem to be in very good shape.
It wasn't very Wize for him to fall in my pan's path... "Kaboom!" Here we see Magus, seconds after dominating me. He doesn't seem to be in very good shape.