Do you collect anything?

Do you collect anything?

  • Yes!

    Points: 113 52.6%
  • Umm.. no

    Points: 39 18.1%
  • Only if you count headshots! BOOM!

    Points: 59 27.4%
  • Other (Please Explain)

    Points: 4 1.9%

  • Total voters
    215
I still have a nice collection of coins. I even have some that aren't considered currency anymore. (Macau, Dutch Guilder)
 
I collect shot glasses.

I currently have one from every state in the USA and a couple from Europe. I hope to have at least one from every country in the world, but if I see one that I see as unique, I'll pick it up too. Gas stations are home to the best souvenirs.
 
Bottle caps, foreign currencies, basketball shoes, etc.
 
I collect shot glasses.

I currently have one from every state in the USA and a couple from Europe. I hope to have at least one from every country in the world, but if I see one that I see as unique, I'll pick it up too. Gas stations are home to the best souvenirs.

I collect those too, I try to make a point to buy one from whatever city I go. I am trying to collect video games and I'll prob get more serious whenI have my own house with a basement or attic I can make into a mancave.
 
Last edited:
I collect those too, I try to make a point to buy one from whatever city I go. I am trying to collect video games and I'll prob get more serious whenI have my own house with a basement or attic I can make into a mancave.


Yea, my wife collects shot glasses also.
 
I guess you could say I collect music (cd's, records) and try to collect older consoles and their games.
 
When i was in my early 20's (early 90's) I collected beer btls from every different type of beer i had the last i remembered i was up to about 180 different beer bottles. if i would have continued collecting them i would be close to 600 by now.

I collect hockey memorabilia (mainly Los Angeles King items) I do have a jersey from about 25 of the 30 teams in the nhl.
 
unless you count dust and foot fungus as collector's items then NO.........
 
I used to collect wizards. Figures, artwork, whatever. Had several dozen pieces, but then I moved, got married, had kids, bought a house, and it was just too, well, nerdy. My last leftover from Dungeons & Dragons days is in my garage, and I haven't seen it for a long time.

I used to collect some souvenir from every trial I had as well. I defended the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas at the same time Playboy did a pictorial on "girls of..." and convinced their Risk Manager to autograph the cover for me and framed it. Left that job and the boss took it. (I swear that man is a zombie.) I did have quite a memory collection at one time, but I'm too cynical about the legal system now to keep it going.

Now I just collect grey hair.

Papa
 

Latest posts

Back
Top