=e+ Admin Seminar

OfficerFriendly

EGO Addict
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
1,252
Hey guys we want an idea of who wants to attend the seminar (this thread is for =e=s only!) Kangaroo is willing to do Tuesday after 10:30pm EST and I will do ones over the weekend so what I need to know is who is interested and at what time. Post a reply with your avaliablity and I will look at this on Friday and decide when I will do mine this weekend. Do not worry if you do not get in right away because we will be swamped until we clear the backlog and move on to fresh new recruits.
 
Well, I work this weekend so days are out for me... and can't be too late since I have to be at work the next day. I can be on about 10pm CST either Sat or Sun.
 
On weekdays i can go anytime after 5PM PST and on Weekends i can go anytime if you give me a heads up.
 
Weekends, specifically Saturday any time and Sunday afternoons (About 2pm PST). I'm excited!
 
I could be there anywhere from 3pm to 10pm central on weekdays, and 9am to 11pm central on weekdays, so I'm not so sure about those really late times
 
Back
Top