- Joined
- Oct 26, 2013
- Messages
- 2,078
On October 26th, 2013, I joined eGO. I was introduced to the community by Angoron, a guy in my AP English IV class, and fell in love with our Egypt server immediately.
On this server there was a man and his pocket that repeatedly crushed my noobish face into the ground, life after life. At first, it annoyed me. Then I became inspired to get better to the point of dominating that man.
On this day, October 14th, 2014 - after 82 dominations by that man - the impossible happened.
GG, Sanc. GG.
On this server there was a man and his pocket that repeatedly crushed my noobish face into the ground, life after life. At first, it annoyed me. Then I became inspired to get better to the point of dominating that man.
On this day, October 14th, 2014 - after 82 dominations by that man - the impossible happened.
GG, Sanc. GG.







(I can pocket you!)

















