Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth

Meowcenaries

EGO Is My Life!
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jun 24, 2009
Messages
4,595
I, for one, am really excited about this game. I have loved all the Civilization games from the beginnings and CIV5 has to be my favourite. I can't wait to get in an explore this new realm. It seems there are a lot of space-oriented games being released for the 2014-2015 year. Since I'm a Sci-Fi geek, I am not complaining one bit.

What are your opinions on it? Are you looking forward to it?
 
When I get the money, I may get it. Loved all of the Civ games and while I doubt anything will surpass Alpha Centauri (everyone know this is true), I am looking forward to this. Just hoping it won't have the meathead AI of Civ V.
 
I have a week off of work the same week it comes out. What to do, what to do? :)
 
I'm freaking out about it. I don't think I can get it when it releases though, we'll see how funds are :P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top