CS:GO Gift?

Lethedethius

Active Member
=(e)=
Joined
Feb 23, 2013
Messages
319
I'm wondering if anyone can gift me CS:GO... I'd be willing to give you weapons in return, I wish it was during the summer sale so I could buy it for $7.49 or w/e... but $14.99 is just not reasonable. I want to buy another copy for my gf so we can play together :).
 
not sure but might be able to i've played it few times but not my cup of coffee per say used to cs source better

if you have mine craft deffinaly will also have few other games i never play if you want
 
Oh boss if you have already opened/played it I don't think you can gift it to me... But thank you!
 
Oh boss if you have already opened/played it I don't think you can gift it to me... But thank you!

This is correct - the only way you can gift a game is if you choose the option to buy the game as a gift during the checkout process - if you choose buy it for yourself, it's yours permanently.
 
Best to wait for the Winter sales buddy.

Don't know if there'll be a Halloween special on products, just keep your eyes peeled.
 
If you don't want to wait for sales you could always get CS:GO on csgolounge for 4 keys which is $10 instead of paying $15, which I think is a deal.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top