F Fraurrix Thread Junky Joined May 17, 2011 Messages 897 Oct 17, 2014 #1 Not even a Heavy with a Collector's Sandvich has this much summoning power. [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCqA9ajlgwA[/ame]
Not even a Heavy with a Collector's Sandvich has this much summoning power. [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCqA9ajlgwA[/ame]
Shark Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Dec 12, 2010 Messages 2,054 Oct 18, 2014 #3 This made me chuckle quite a bit
Puliping Forum Fanatic Joined Mar 12, 2013 Messages 968 Oct 18, 2014 #4 I can just say that Magus is the most powerful of them all.
A _Ace Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 25, 2013 Messages 2,812 Oct 20, 2014 #5 Puliping said: I can just say that Wilson is the most powerful of them all. Click to expand... That's better. Had to fix it.
Puliping said: I can just say that Wilson is the most powerful of them all. Click to expand... That's better. Had to fix it.
K Kamikaze Bad Ass EGO Addict Joined Feb 26, 2014 Messages 1,385 Oct 20, 2014 #6 Puliping said: I can just say that Insomnia Princess is the most powerful of them all. mason54 That's better. Had to fix it. Click to expand... Click to expand... there fixed all better now !! both of ya'll had messed up
Puliping said: I can just say that Insomnia Princess is the most powerful of them all. mason54 That's better. Had to fix it. Click to expand... Click to expand... there fixed all better now !! both of ya'll had messed up
N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 Oct 20, 2014 #7 No, when it comes to Sandviches, Magus really is the most powerful.