Gerbil Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 6, 2012 Messages 2,743 Oct 17, 2014 #1 Tomorrow morning, we will be having a morning marathon! It will begin at 8AM PST 10AM CST 11AM EST 4PM GWT Join us to fill servers sand keep the FFTF pet happy!
Tomorrow morning, we will be having a morning marathon! It will begin at 8AM PST 10AM CST 11AM EST 4PM GWT Join us to fill servers sand keep the FFTF pet happy!
J Jonny! Thread Junky Joined Jun 4, 2011 Messages 772 Oct 17, 2014 #2 Feel free to jump in TS and join us as well!
F Fraurrix Thread Junky Joined May 17, 2011 Messages 897 Oct 17, 2014 #3 People are awake at 8am on a Saturday? :huh:
R Radio Active Member Joined May 11, 2013 Messages 310 Oct 18, 2014 #5 I'll still be doing lobbies when you guys get up. B)
Drew Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Feb 25, 2012 Messages 3,935 Oct 18, 2014 #7 This was pretty fun!
Maserati It was never a phase! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 29, 2013 Messages 5,838 Oct 18, 2014 #8 I helped Idle, sadly the only things I was Fast Filling were job applications.