LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!! GET READY FOR THE MAIN EVENT!

[quote1203539437=Leslie Vernon]
I keep having people ask me if Leslie is a girls name anyway. :P
[/quote1203539437]

It is.


I'll play for the guys if they don't have enough, but I somehow doubt that is going to be the case.
 
My heart says im a man, but my voice says im a girl. GUYS HELP ME OUT HERE.

No, seriously, lets take the girls down.
 
"OK, you all know of NurseLucy's idea for the Ladies vs. Gentlemen battle." --Sixxgunn

NurseLucy has been very vocal about it, but Sixx, if you'll recall, this originated in an AP Chat. It was actually Bubbles' idea. Blackestsoul and Delrio were both present...

Heck, she even did a forum post: [link=hyperlink url]http://www.edgegamers.org/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?31753.40[/link]

She's too modest to bring it up, but I'm not. :)
 
Miss NurseLucy is reporting :D

Sorry I haven't been able to be on but, I will be playing for the womens team.

Too bad I put my outfit in storage, or I would be representing my nurse outfit for the ladies !lol

So ladies, if you're injured anytime in the game, I'll be sure to heal you with my medication and care. ;)

Lets do it girls!


a>
 
Gods don't mess with your silly gender nonsense.

But I suppose by my looks I'd be a Male.
 
I should automatically be in as a male for being in on the original conversation.

You guys are all a bunch of meanies. :(
 
Male Sniper, checking in for duty. :) Would love to join in on this one. :D Are there enough women out there for a 16 on 16 fragfest?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top