Meg's A Tagger in an Anime

Maserati

It was never a phase!
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jun 29, 2013
Messages
5,838
Soo, I know many of you probably don't or could appreciate an anime but!
I'm sitting there watching this one call Sword Art Online and there was this one episode that reminded of Megs and her "Hugs"
The backstory is that its a gun MMO...(think of planetside 2 i suppose) and those two are the last two in a tournament with other players. So they had made peace at the end after taking care of the villian, but there had to be a winner to finish the game. This blue hair girl sets off a grenade, Hugs her opponent and BOOM!. (sound like someone?)

tumblr_ndnx9jAAHb1r5pjw5o1_400.gif


Explosive ain't it. Hope you enjoy that as much as I did :P
 
Last edited:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHNbrIPFMY4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHNbrIPFMY4[/ame]
 
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTf-BtpdMsI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTf-BtpdMsI[/ame]

Here's the full scene for anyone curious.

Btw, I highly recommend watching Sword Art Online. It's really good.
 
Last edited:
Soo, I know many of you probably don't or could appreciate an anime but!
I'm sitting there watching this one call Sword Art Online and there was this one episode that reminded of Megs and her "Hugs"
The backstory is that its a gun MMO...(think of planetside 2 i suppose) and those two are the last two in a tournament with other players. So they had made peace at the end after taking care of the villian, but there had to be a winner to finish the game. This blue hair girl sets off a grenade, Hugs her opponent and BOOM!. (sound like someone?)

tumblr_ndnx9jAAHb1r5pjw5o1_400.gif


Explosive ain't it. Hope you enjoy that as much as I did :P

Well now you've gone and done it! You got me, who normally wouldn't touch anime with a 100 mile long stick, hooked in to freaking SAO.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top