[FRIDAY] October Karaoke Night!

Kazoo

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Aug 14, 2011
Messages
5,000
karaokef.png


Hope your voice has recovered from screaming at the sight of Slender Man,
because Karaoke Night is here again!

When: Friday, October 24th
What time: 8 PM CT / 9 PM ET
Where: TeamSpeak3 TF2 Room
Channel Password: boo


That's right, gals and ghouls. I, Kazoo, will be your host this Friday evening of frightful festivities.
Share your favorite tune or creepy melody as we wait for All Hallow's Eve!

Remember:
* You are not required to sing; it is completely voluntary.
* No one is allowed to record your voice unless you give explicit permission!
* If this is your first time singing, you will be bestowed the The Song of the Seahorse!
tf2_karaoke.png


I look forward to seeing you all then!


And thanks to our Leadership, who reached out to me about hosting Karaoke Night again. :)​
 
Karaoke night wouldn't be the same without the almighty Kazoo at the helm.
 
so this karaoke night will mark the first karaoke night i've come to since june...............and the first after coming back to eGO. anyways i cant wait to be back and singing :)
 
I am so happy Kazoo is hosting, thanks for doing this for TF2! It just isn't Karaoke night without Kazoo.

Maruneko-Karaoke-Wallpaper-Kawaii-Cat-Wallpaper-Blog1-1024x819.jpg
 
Last edited:
So sad I can't make this. Someone better sing It's Time by Imagine Dragons.
 
I am really sad that its on this date, Me and another member have been working on a few songs to sing. And i have to work friday to sunday all this month..(sighs)
 
I haven't been since February when I lived alone in an apartment with nothing else to do on a Friday night. I would like to make it back, but now I am back home, and there are witnesses.
 
I haven't been since February when I lived alone in an apartment with nothing else to do on a Friday night. I would like to make it back, but now I am back home, and there are witnesses.


I can't stop reading your post and ending it with your Sig's saying
 
Yay!

I might not make it to the beginning, but I should be there!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top