[Event] Black Mesa Sunday! 10/19/14

Maserati

It was never a phase!
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jun 29, 2013
Messages
5,838
attachment.php

Image by: Chronic Sonic Tonic
Thank you so much for coming to our (almost) 3 Hour long Black Mesa Event. I am sure there are many pictures , there has to be! sooo be sure to post below!​
 
Last edited:
Having Dragonhill and Sneaky talking about the old old days of Black Mesa was fun, but the highlight was watching my son (Swashbuckler) and Frosty fight it out! I wish I could get him to join. I think he would be really good in comp too.

I have no idea who this is, but that has to hurt.

2014-10-19_00002.jpg
 
Oh cool! and wait you have another son thats not a Borg? haha
 
Yes, my oldest, The Borg Engineer, plays engie most of the time on 2Fort. Tried to get him to play BM last night, but he has O level training duties in another clan, on a different game.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top