Town of Salem is a game based off of the party game Mafia(As far as I know the party game as other names, Mafia is just the one I am familiar with).
I have no idea how to explain this game properly
Although their kickstarter page does a really good job of doing so.
[ame]https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2002718381/town-of-salem-mafia-style-browser-game[/ame]
All I know is this game is a fun relaxing game to play with friends and sometimes by yourself and it's currently its free
Leave your username here if your interested in playing and hopefully everyone will add each other so we can all play together
I guess a link to the game might be helpful rofl http://www.blankmediagames.com/
I have no idea how to explain this game properly
Although their kickstarter page does a really good job of doing so. [ame]https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2002718381/town-of-salem-mafia-style-browser-game[/ame]
All I know is this game is a fun relaxing game to play with friends and sometimes by yourself and it's currently its free
Leave your username here if your interested in playing and hopefully everyone will add each other so we can all play together

I guess a link to the game might be helpful rofl http://www.blankmediagames.com/
Last edited:
















