SMITE! 4v4 Siege Tournament

Danonjj

Poster
Joined
May 20, 2013
Messages
222
Hello all, I just played a siege match against a player, CamoTurtle, who after the match was over told me that there is going to be, as he put it, a Hi-Rez sponsored Siege tourney this friday. He made a thread on the official forums, which can be read here.

Date/time: Saturday (10/25/14) 6:00 pm EST!!
Type: 4v4 Siege - 6 ban
Prize: 1st - 800 gems, 2nd - 400 gems, 3rd - 200 gems (per player, co-promoted by Hi-Rez).

The first 8 teams to sign up will have a reserve spot (ill let you know w/ a reply via email), however, further sign ups will be taken into consideration if teams drop out or no show. So, if your late, sign / show up for possible subbing (I prioritize the teams there and ready to sub over sending emails out). My partner, Nalmeth, and I will be commentating and streaming each match at twitch.tv/josh0035.

-Important Note (for the teams that get in): There will be 2 check-ins, so make sure to read the whole email I send you! If you fail in either 2 check-ins, you and your team will be subbed out.

If you want to sign up your team, message me your team name, roster, and sub roster(max 3) at [email protected]. You can find all the details/rules at the stream via panel. Good luck and thanks for reading.

-Group, practice, prepare, and bring your A-game!!!

Of course, 800 gems PER PERSON for first place sounds delicious, so if anyone wants to play together in this, lemme know :D
 
Well hopefully there is enough interest in this. I use to play smite, but its meh to me. MMOs and MOBAs have always made me lose interest. I know many people however play smite a lot, so i would keep an eye out in the unofficial smite room in TS under OP:X.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top