Clan Wide Meeting

Insomnia Princess

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Oct 2, 2008
Messages
4,354
As a reminder, October's Clan Wide Meeting is this weekend. I'd like to see many of you there.

Join the Community Manager team and the rest of Leadership this Saturday, October 25 at 7:00 PM Eastern for our next Clan Wide Meeting.

Saturday, October 25, 2014

12:00 AM Greenwich
7:00 PM Eastern
6:00 PM Central
5:00 PM Mountain
4:00 PM Pacific

As always, we will have a question and answer session at the end of the meeting.

See you there!


If you can not attend the meeting in TeamSpeak, you can follow it live on Twitter.
Follow us @EdgeGamers​
 
I have a pedicure planned for that time, but I will listen in on my phone.

just kidding about the pedicure... maybe.
 
I'll be underwater at the time. What are my options for following along?

Get a samsung galaxy 5 with water resistance or one of those outterboxes for underwater stuff. then hop on teamspeak :3

im totally kidding
 

Latest posts

Back
Top