Well. Looks like it will be Helltower and Hydro.
Helltower with 8.4 million votes and Hydro with 8.
In other news, I'm happy to be apart of the greatest and largest gaming community known to man. Get out there and fill out 1000+ servers we probably have. You know, since we have 8.4+ million members![]()
The map choices are not the issue. You picked a good variety of maps to play on.Kazoo. I assure you Helltower will not be played.
If the map choices are the issue, I tried to pick maps that don't get played very often, with some suggestions from the ECs who were in the room at the time.
And if that is the case, I'm open to suggestions for the next time we do this.
Also, I did not edit the poll, I do not know who did nor do I care. It was all in fun.
The poll running as normal.
There is a tie between Convoy and Sawmill, so I will let the poll continue until event time until we have a clear winner.
The map choices are not the issue. You picked a good variety of maps to play on.
The whole "let's screw up the poll numbers because it's funny" is a joke I've seen time and time again. I still don't know how it's amusing.
A likely culprit. Haha.To be fair, I just assumed it was Legend
You've probably just been here too long.The whole "let's screw up the poll numbers because it's funny" is a joke I've seen time and time again. I still don't know how it's amusing.
Probably.You've probably just been here too long.