[10/23] Pick a Map, Any Map.

Which Map?

  • Convoy

    Points: 5 11.6%
  • Cashworks

    Points: 4 9.3%
  • Badlands

    Points: 4 9.3%
  • Process

    Points: 6 14.0%
  • Lakeside

    Points: 5 11.6%
  • Hydro

    Points: 9 20.9%
  • Sawmill

    Points: 6 14.0%
  • Turbine

    Points: 3 7.0%
  • HELLTOWER

    Points: 1 2.3%

  • Total voters
    43
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, solid win I must say.

P2jFfGB.png
 
If we are gonna have a poll, can we please have a fair poll? Otherwise, just skip the poll and host the map you want.
 
Kazoo. I assure you Helltower will not be played.

If the map choices are the issue, I tried to pick maps that don't get played very often, with some suggestions from the ECs who were in the room at the time.
And if that is the case, I'm open to suggestions for the next time we do this.

Also, I did not edit the poll, I do not know who did nor do I care. It was all in fun.
The poll running as normal.

There is a tie between Convoy and Sawmill, so I will let the poll continue until event time until we have a clear winner.
 
Last edited:
Well. Looks like it will be Helltower and Hydro.
Helltower with 8.4 million votes and Hydro with 8.

In other news, I'm happy to be apart of the greatest and largest gaming community known to man. Get out there and fill out 1000+ servers we probably have. You know, since we have 8.4+ million members :)

32034783.jpg
 
Kazoo. I assure you Helltower will not be played.

If the map choices are the issue, I tried to pick maps that don't get played very often, with some suggestions from the ECs who were in the room at the time.
And if that is the case, I'm open to suggestions for the next time we do this.

Also, I did not edit the poll, I do not know who did nor do I care. It was all in fun.
The poll running as normal.

There is a tie between Convoy and Sawmill, so I will let the poll continue until event time until we have a clear winner.
The map choices are not the issue. You picked a good variety of maps to play on.

The whole "let's screw up the poll numbers because it's funny" is a joke I've seen time and time again. I still don't know how it's amusing.
 
I blew air out of my nose slightly harder than usual when I saw it. It was mildly humorous!
 
The map choices are not the issue. You picked a good variety of maps to play on.

The whole "let's screw up the poll numbers because it's funny" is a joke I've seen time and time again. I still don't know how it's amusing.

To be fair, I just assumed it was Legend
 
I thought my reply to the poll edit was pretty clever.
 
The whole "let's screw up the poll numbers because it's funny" is a joke I've seen time and time again. I still don't know how it's amusing.
You've probably just been here too long.
 
Voting is closed!
I put Process and Sawmill into the Random.org random item chooser thingie and it chose... Process.

Tonights maps will be Hydro and Process.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top