[10/23] Pick a Map, Any Map.

Which Map?

  • Convoy

    Points: 5 11.6%
  • Cashworks

    Points: 4 9.3%
  • Badlands

    Points: 4 9.3%
  • Process

    Points: 6 14.0%
  • Lakeside

    Points: 5 11.6%
  • Hydro

    Points: 9 20.9%
  • Sawmill

    Points: 6 14.0%
  • Turbine

    Points: 3 7.0%
  • HELLTOWER

    Points: 1 2.3%

  • Total voters
    43
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Man, I'm pretty.
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jul 26, 2008
Messages
7,460
Top 2 will be played Thursday as part of an impromptu event.
 
Last edited:
I was recruited on convoy, and it's been a long time since I've set my foot there. So, convoy.
 
The lack of Blackmesa is disturbing.

But convoy is cool too I guess.
 
I am looking forward to getting slaughtered on Hydro, since I have never played it before. Gameme is turned off for events, right? :)
 
Well. Looks like it will be Helltower and Hydro.
Helltower with 8.4 million votes and Hydro with 8.

In other news, I'm happy to be apart of the greatest and largest gaming community known to man. Get out there and fill out 1000+ servers we probably have. You know, since we have 8.4+ million members :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top