It's Been Fun...

Fun377

Forum Fiend
Joined
Dec 30, 2013
Messages
585
It's been fun... fifteenth year of being alive. As of today, I have spent sixteen years, well, being. New record. So put up some birthday gif's or whatever you do while I attempt to secretly tell you that I won't be on TS or TF for this weekend, as I'm traveling to Michigan to celebrate with my family.

(I'd never. Y'all weird.)
 
Someone crit-pan this guy for making me think it was a goodbye thread. Ok? Ok.

teamfortress2-happybirthdaymaggot.jpg
 
Wooooo Level 15- you have arrived! At Level 18, some of us encounter a boss named Real Life. It's no fun, seriously.
 
Happy birthday, Fun! Have fun in Michigan, and try not to freeze to death.

Wooooo Level 15- you have arrived! At Level 18, some of us encounter a boss named Real Life. It's no fun, seriously.

19 and still dodging it. :thumbup1:
 
Happy birthday! I hope you have some, FUN! Get it?

I'm bad at jokes.

But seriously, enjoy being a teenager. It's fun to not have a ton of stuff you got to worry about. :)
 
What is with this evil trend of deceiving thread names...
 
What is with this evil trend of deceiving thread names...

I completely agree with you -_- Heart attacks are not good for pregnant ladies, people! Stop doing this to me!
Anyways happy birthday! I hope you have a great time with your family!
 
Someone crit-pan this guy for making me think it was a goodbye thread. Ok? Ok.

teamfortress2-happybirthdaymaggot.jpg


What is with this evil trend of deceiving thread names...

Happy berfday!

All these fake goodbye threads are getting old though.

I sowwy. ;-;

I was actually just looking through the archives to see who I could blame for this trend... and I found nothing. Something tells me that those threads suffered a painful death.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top