The Classes.

Joined
Sep 29, 2014
Messages
51
dude with the wrench, the sneaky stabby guy, the fat guy, the fat flamer shooter guy, dude with the hat and the rifle, dude with the blue cut off shirt and a rocket launcher, the cowboy

7/9 of the classes according to =(eGO)= Surferguy

I just wish he said demonstration man and nazi doctor to tie it all together
 
angry mafia guy
mechanic
drunk
fat guy
german guy
french guy
amurican
psycho
 
you have to reach level 24 to unlock him. try playing on double exp weekends. But you have to buy your monthly platinum subscription to get past level 15. And you have to buy all the DLC maps too. Duh
 
"Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brotha'- I hurt people."
"And from that day forward any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a 'zoo'! Unless it's a farm!"
"Mmph mmmph mph-mph mmph mmmmph!"
"One crossed wire, one wayward pinch of potassium chlorate, one errant twitch... and kablooie!"
"Some people think they can outsmart me. Maybe, *sniff* maybe. I've yet to meet one that can outsmart bullet."
"How am I going to stop some big mean mother hubbard from tearing me a structurally superfluous new behind?"
"Oh, don't be such a baby, ribs grow back! (whispering to the bird) No they don't."
"Not a "crazed gunman", dad, I'm an assassin! ...Well, the difference bein' one is a job and the other's a mental sickness!"
"He could be in this very room! He could be you! He could be me! He could even be-"
 

Latest posts

Back
Top