I will be leaving eGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarvedGarden

I made one post
Joined
Oct 23, 2014
Messages
10
I've only been a member for day but I will be leaving. I would rant but I know it wont do me any good because my word against another or maybe I didn't read something but... IDK? lol

Will say this, don't be rude to someone just communicate first and you will have better outcome because if that person would have communicated with me it would have been better and I would still be a member.
 
I see.... may the gods forever be in your favor Starved Garden. I wish you luck on your long trek in finding a home you call your own. Godspeed young Padawan!
 
Do you have a steam account? I want to talk to you and maybe we can work this out. Just from your first post you seem like a nice person and fit for our community.
 
im sorry starvedgarden , you was asked twice to use the proper tag which was ' e ' you probably didn't realize if you joined the platoon , it puts it to eGO you was asked nice to put the proper tag on twice , I don't knowif you have your chat on or not , sorry that I kicked you for this but you was asked twice to change it .. its on your welcome message when you joined .. I also put in the kick message to " change your tag to e and rejoin "
 
Last edited:
Sorry your tag situation is your reason for leaving. However, you were notified about it more than once. First, lonewolf tried contacting you and you did not reply, several games later I notice your tag is still the same, so I PM message you, and you did not reply. Which is why another admin kicked you while I was trying to make contact with you, because he figured you were not responding.

You then returned to the server upset.

The thing is, you were notified and you did not respond. It wasn't a big deal, the admin that kicked you, kicked you because it was the only way to get you to notice and pay attention because you were not responding in-game.

You received a welcome message on your application that tells you the proper tag to use. We do not allow [e] members to wear the eG or eGO tags because it is admin impersonation. That is the reason we had to get the situation resolved. I'm sorry you took it the wrong way.

I hope to see you in the future.

Regards,

Ovrclok.
 
Last edited:
I understand everything and it was a misunderstanding but I got no pm from anybody and I would have made the changes. I don't know how yall PM me but I have nothing. Also I never did see anything in the BF4 team chat or all chat when this was happening.
 
Believe me when I say I didn't get a PM I didn't get one so where did yall PM me?

In-game using the /psay command given to administrators. Lonewolf tried making contact, I tried making contact several games later (because you left game when Lonewolf was trying to make contact, came back several games later and then I noticed your tag was the same), then another admin kicked you.

We took the steps necessary to make contact with you. It's your part to notice and acknowledge what is said. Due to you not responding, you were kicked to get your attention. Not to degrade you or make you upset, but simply to get your attention because there was no other way to.

This has happened to multiple people in the past, and it's really not a big deal.

Take it as a opportunity to start taking a look at chat every now and then. Maybe press "h" until it's marked as SHOW instead of HIDE or ACTIVE.


Midevilz:
He kicked you because he "didn't think your characters chat was active"
Oct 25, 2014 11:47:28 pm /ad chat* =(eGO)= DICE - 24/7 - Operation Locker | Edge-Gamers.com | EA
Oct 25, 2014 11:47:23 pm /ad I dont think his char is on OC =(eGO)= DICE - 24/7 - Operation Locker | Edge-Gamers.com | EA
Oct 25, 2014 11:47:04 pm /kick starvedgarden please change your tag then rejoin thanks =(eGO)= DICE - 24/7 - Operation Locker | Edge-Gamers.com | EA


Me:
Oct 25, 2014 11:45:09 pm /psay starvedgarden You are wearing the wrong tag. You need to replace the tag with [e] =(eGO)= DICE - 24/7 - Operation Locker | Edge-Gamers.com | EA


Lonewolf:
Oct 25, 2014 10:05:05 pm /psay starvedgarden Are you an admin? =(eGO)= DICE - 24/7 - Operation Locker | Edge-Gamers.com | EA
Oct 25, 2014 10:03:53 pm /ad No idea check the forums =(eGO)= DICE - 24/7 - Operation Locker | Edge-Gamers.com | EA <--- my response
Oct 25, 2014 10:03:38 pm /ad Ovrclok Is starvedgarden an O? =(eGO)= DICE - 24/7 - Operation Locker | Edge-Gamers.com | EA

Once again, I apologize you took it how you did. However, I hope you understand our viewpoint and where we stand as administrators on this subject. Once again, it's not a big deal and many new =(e)= members make the mistake of wearing the wrong tag. It's not a big deal, but it's our job as administrators to get the problem corrected.

I took the time to give you this information so you understand. I don't want you to feel degraded or put-down in anyway, so I want to make it as clear as possible that it was nothing personal and just used to get your attention.

Regards,

Ovrclok
 
Last edited:
Alrighty, closing thread as requested. Thank you to those who took the time to reach out to this member and explain. StarvedGarden, I do hope you will be staying with us. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top