Black Mesa 10/26/2014

Jonny!

Thread Junky
Joined
Jun 4, 2011
Messages
772
Thank you all for coming out to Black Mesa! Please join Jon and Sanctified tomorrow for Medieval Monday.

Post your screenshots below!
 
JonPfft_zpsbdb5c1ea.png
 
Went through some of my oldest screenshots , a lot of them are from mesa. Here is a sample of what I have stored.

My second or third unusual I've ever owned

7DBA74B824E138AE04C2FAC5E226E4D80FE1D7FF


F6ADDCB746E85FADA9D4D6C9DADBF4F1D607FE8F


Another old unusual of mine

A04EB62DDC9CF3390BDE0F0C8B1F20872BFCAE63


Been dominating this fool far too long

0017ECFA0E9BA75FA772696C866698618DD5A504


4B326882454002A15EFD4131E5F15FCC64CC9249


Fullmetal used to go by C.C. (otakus-good grief)

144193E76B946865FC20CD13A8826CF2B3A0300D


Whats up dark

D26AB24027D63D7C774AB9F54ECC3145EA681921


Secret room you can glitch in to and another old unusual of mine

B6CC7AF6C4622EB82DE4AA0169D375DA0447A70E


Top fragging at a class vs. class on mesa 2

1F64E23813FE6A70FA6EF31EF6DC4B24405899B1


Blackmesa will always be my favorite map <3
 
Last edited:

I really enjoyed the part roker said to stop. hehehe poor Nox/Radio. That was quite funny.

I also had fun playing the Knighted Noble Demoman, though I kept meeting the wall many times.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top