Does anyone have simcity 5 on origin ?

RiKiJakir0

EGO Addict
Joined
Sep 24, 2011
Messages
1,259
Hey guys does anyone here play simcity 5 because i really want some people in eGO that plays it to make a awesome city so if anyone plays it add me as a friend on origin and please tell me your as well.

Mine is RiKiJakir0
 
I did. I technically still. But after the way EA royall screwed all of us over on its release with its bugs, issues, and nonsense ways of how it operates, that game is forever ruined for the vast majority of us SimCity lovers. I don't even know if they fixed all of the bugs yet such as dumb traffic patterns, population issues, etc.
 
I did. I technically still. But after the way EA royall screwed all of us over on its release with its bugs, issues, and nonsense ways of how it operates, that game is forever ruined for the vast majority of us SimCity lovers. I don't even know if they fixed all of the bugs yet such as dumb traffic patterns, population issues, etc.

Aye. I don't have it installed. A real shame :*(
 
I uninstalled it sometime ago. I've thought about reinstalling it, but I haven't heard too much in the way of the major problems (traffic being the biggest one in my book) being solved.

If I recall correctly they did finally come out and say that they were not going to do bigger spaces for towns which stunk.

All things considered I'll say I had some fun with it for a little bit.
 
Back
Top