Pyro likes Jazz

Bread

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 18, 2012
Messages
2,098
Did you know one of Pyro's weapons has a theme song?

e5f78df1b3.jpg
 
Woohoo! A fellow brass player :D

Do you only play trombone? I played trumpet for 5 years (hated the other trumpet personalities... it seems only short nerds with giant egos want to play lead trumpet), then switched to French horn in high school and loved it! My band teacher made me continue in jazz band with the trombone even though I was much more into classical and contemporary wind ensemble and orchestra pieces. Since I didn't care to learn a third brass instrument for jazz music, I just played the valve trombone... kind of a cop out :P

Dang it... now I miss French horn... my family was poor so I had to use the school's... I should buy one and pick it up again.
 
Woohoo! A fellow brass player :D

Dang it... now I miss French horn... my family was poor so I had to use the school's... I should buy one and pick it up again.

I played French horn for years and am still teaching lessons on it. I also play trumpet and a little bit of baritone. ;D
 
No one likes our trumpets except Sam. French horns we only have 2 and wish to burn. I am our Bass trombone player who... got .... forced into SCIBA by my mother....
 
I played French horn for years and am still teaching lessons on it. I also play trumpet and a little bit of baritone. ;D

Nice! If I wanted to purchase a decent horn for Christmas, is there any retailer or manufacturer brand of horn that you would recommend? How much was your horn?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top