Chronic sonic tonics B day is today lol

Joined
Sep 3, 2014
Messages
173
Hello every one this is chronic sonic tonic just wanted yall to know this is my Bday and the coolest thing is this walking piece of meat is now 22 years old and counting. at my house if I don't do anything on my Bday I wait about a week for something to happen. its fun as hell. also wanted to apologize for my inactivity. once more lol have fun yall
 
Happy Birthday!

And your birthday isn't on your profile! You should put that on visible so people can see when your birthday is. :)
 
Happy Bday buddy

quWtSVe.gif
 
I was just coming here to make a post like this. Happy birthday Chronic! I hope you have had a wonderful day. :D
 
lol ty every one and @ kazoo lol I figured out why no one could see all that info cause I accidently put it so no one could see my age lol. idk why that happened but let me know if yall can see it lol. I am now 22 years old. and @ sneaky medic way past cool picture I love it lol. I am going to find my old thread and revive it with a new picture I made got the boost back up to do it lol. kinda got lazy and put it aside then made my finishing touches lol.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top