D DeeZ Rookie Joined Feb 12, 2008 Messages 62 Feb 21, 2008 #1 Have you guys seen the Mario Kart TF2 map? Its so hilarious
P pipcorona Famous Joined Jan 22, 2008 Messages 530 Feb 21, 2008 #2 It's running on my private server. It is pretty crazy.
P Pizza Steve Thread Junky Joined Feb 3, 2008 Messages 889 Feb 21, 2008 #3 I have played a c.s 1.6 mario kart map ill dl the map and try it out.
N notsol337 Poster Joined May 3, 2007 Messages 154 Feb 21, 2008 #4 pip has a private server? I WANNA PLAY
N Noobkiller Forum Fiend Joined Jan 18, 2008 Messages 755 Feb 21, 2008 #5 MAN PEOPLE STILL DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE SERVER!!!!!
O OfficerFriendly EGO Addict Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 1,252 Feb 21, 2008 #6 I like the map but we can't run it on our public servers due to some profanity haha
G Glitch Active Member Joined Feb 19, 2008 Messages 329 Feb 21, 2008 #7 I like it just fine and all, but it glitches so bad in spots that we would have to disable HlxStats on it. I've suicided sooooo many times on that map.
I like it just fine and all, but it glitches so bad in spots that we would have to disable HlxStats on it. I've suicided sooooo many times on that map.
C Carne EGO Zealot Joined Nov 2, 2007 Messages 1,607 Feb 22, 2008 #8 Lol, ye, its fun to make teleport traps there ^^