G Glitch Active Member Joined Feb 19, 2008 Messages 329 Feb 22, 2008 #1 I really like him, but I never would have guessed that he did stand-up. [yt=425,355]SlsrGd0Iar8[/yt]
V Vipers_Venom Active Member Joined Feb 15, 2008 Messages 374 Feb 22, 2008 #3 Nice! I was wondering what he was up to these days. I never would have guessed stand up comedy though either. !shy
Nice! I was wondering what he was up to these days. I never would have guessed stand up comedy though either. !shy
The Red Comet Active Member Joined Feb 8, 2008 Messages 398 Feb 23, 2008 #4 Oh my god that was great! I loved the Back to the Future films so much, so this was an awesome video. Great find!
Oh my god that was great! I loved the Back to the Future films so much, so this was an awesome video. Great find!
M MaD sKiLLz =FL= EGO Zealot Joined Dec 19, 2007 Messages 1,864 Feb 23, 2008 #6 haha, i like the song