The Monkei is home

DigitalDJ

Play stupid games, Win stupid prizes.
=(e)=
Joined
Jun 21, 2010
Messages
2,355
If everyone would be so kind to welcome home OLD MONKEI!! He stepped down a year ago due to real life and now has the time to dedicate back to the community. Please go ahead and spam him in all forms possible and welcome him back as a DL for Op:X!

old%20gun%20monkey.jpg
 
Last edited:
Welcome back! What will he be DL'ing for? A certain sub division, or just us all?
 
Welcome back! What will he be DL'ing for? A certain sub division, or just us all?

We moved away from the DL for specific games, the DL's are more of general managers. Monkei moved into my old position as personnel manager.
 
You remember what happened in the movie Planet Apes?! RUN!
 
Welcome Back.....and congratz, Good seeing Old (no puns here) members returning. Congrats on DL.
 
Thank you ALL so much :w00t:

After an evening in TS, I wonder why I ever moved on hehe. Missed all of you :thumbup1:
 
Thank you ALL so much :w00t:

After an evening in TS, I wonder why I ever moved on hehe. Missed all of you :thumbup1:

You never did move on,cmainly because you came back. You can't move along while making backward progress. Let's call it.. an absence shall we?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top