Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazoo

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Aug 14, 2011
Messages
5,000
No, this isn't a joke. Sadly, my time with eGO has come to an end.

If you would like to keep in touch with me, add me on Steam, if you haven't already. I'll still be playing video games, so feel free to join me or invite me to a game. You can also message me to just chat.

I have many fond memories of eGO, and I'll always cherish them. I hope my time and effort in this division made a difference. I know this division made a difference in my life.

Goodbye. Adios. Sayonara. Sing a song for me at Karaoke Night.

- Kazoo
 
Thank you so much for all the help and time that you've given to this division ^_^ You'll be missed! :'(
 
As I look around this division, almost everyone from the good times are gone.

Good luck in the future, Kazoo
 
Bye Kazoo, thank you for everything I learned a lot from you! Dino D-day hopefully some day :(
 
Goodbye Kazoo,

Thank you for everything you've done for this division and for me. Don't be a stranger.
 
I guess this is goodbye. You will be immortalized in eGO history, I'm sure, you Cat Lady you. Best of luck in all of your future endeavors and tribulations. Just remember: They always come back.
 
I guess this is goodbye. You will be immortalized in eGO history, I'm sure, you Cat Lady you. Best of luck in all of your future endeavors and tribulations. Just remember: They always come back.

am I the only one who finds that incredibly annoying
 
Good bye crazy cat lady were gonna miss you.
cat_lover_kazoo_player_tshirt-r88747a2ca8b14003adaf367a4391048e_804gs_512.jpg

YOU STILL NEED THIS SHIRT(it's on zazzle)
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top