I am new to OPX so I wanna say hi and my Idea

Joined
Sep 3, 2014
Messages
173
I am new to OPX and my Idea is terraria it is nearly like mine craft except that it is in 2D and is super fun. I have friends that play It I played the game to its max potential and I want to say that if some one where to build a server I would help build the world along with a friend of mine. and maybe a few others who are fascinated by the idea. I tried to make a server but non of the equipment here is suited for that sort of thing. and if any one had hints or ideas of how to help that would be great.
 
Well, welcome to Op:X.
Uh, I don't know much about Terarria, so no input there.
 
Ok so here is what terraria is all about you start off with nothing except a bronze axe, short sword, and a pick. then what you do is find ways to survive with what you got at night zombies attack in the day bunnies and goo balls and flying fish. if you find some mineral as such as tin lead or iron you can craft them into other items or weapons but first you must chop some wood. when you are well equipped then you can go start exploring. some times it is best to go with friends because you can come across bosses and such. they have high hp and they do some dmg. Ill send a link. multiple links at that. http://store.steampowered.com/app/105600/ http://terraria.org/ http://terraria.gamepedia.com/Terraria_Wiki
 
Yea welcome to Op:X home of the "crazy people"
 
Welcome to the division. If you have any suggestions post them in the Dropbox or even better drop a thread in our R&D forums to see what the community thinks.
 
Yeah, OP:X and CS:S are the most insane divisions. Makes sense why I actively participate in both. xD
 

Latest posts

Back
Top