other games

Aiki

Forum Fanatic
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
957
so we all love tf2!!!!!! but what other games "turn-us-on" what games are we in the mood for and how long have we been playing for? ill go first... my top 5.

1. team fortress 2
2. crysis
3. need for speed carbon
4. counter strike source
5. kane and lynch: dead men
 
1. TF2
2. Burnout Paradise (PS3)
3. Devil May Cry 4 (PS3)
4. Quake 4
5. WoW
6. DAoC

How is kane and lynch? been thinking about picking it up
 
pretty good... i got to say i watched spoilers at the end. and almost cried... kanes daughter dies and he goes crazy yelling" she's not dead!" really sad and they get on a boat and the game ends. very good plot but very sad ending. they say the f-worrd every ten seconds in that game. no joke. not fun .lol
 
1.) Team Fortress 2
2.) Day Of Defeat: Source
3.) Burnout Paradise(PS3)
4.) Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare(PS3)
5.) skate.(PS3)
 
1) TF2
2) DoW: Dark Crusade
3) WoW (When I get excited about it again)
4) Audiosurf
5) Portal
6) Puerto Rico
7) AoE
8 ) EE
 
Right now, there are only three games I play often.
1. TF2
2. tie; Sins of a Solar Empire and Worldwide Soccer Manager 2008 (It is Football Manager 2008 for you guys outside of the US.)

I also have CoD4, Crysis, Dawn of War, Company of Heroes, and The Witchers on my harddrive. There are a few games I am looking for this year so I guess just wait and see. Oh yeah, I am trying to dl Audiosurf demo, too. It stuck at 99% completed twice so far. :( Maybe I gonna try on my XP machine later.
 
1. TF2
2. Mortal Kombat: Deception
3. Burnout Paradise
4. Guitar Hero 3
5. Wipeout 64
 
OMG WIPEOUT 64!
I LOVE THAT GAME!
Mine are:
TF2
Hl2 Ep2
Portal
Sonic 3 and Knuckles
Trauma Centre
 
1. Team Fortress 2
2. Space Cowboy Online
3. Portal (don't play as much but it's still amazing)
4. Super Smash Bros. Melee
5. Assassin's Creed
 
1. TF 2
2. DoD:S
3. CS:S
4. CoD 4
5. HL2 TDM
6. PVK 2
7. Hidden: Source
8. Insurgency
9. Diablo 2

Those are meh PC games right now
 
My favorite games to play now, besides TF2, are:

Guitar Hero III (PS3)
Burnout Paradise (PS3)
Audiosurf
 
1) Team Fortress 2
2) BattleField 2
3) Day of Defeat: Source
4) Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts
5) Command & Conquer Generals: Zero Hour

My friend is all excited about getting Sins of a Solar Empire... Is that a fun game?
 
I used to play Diablo 2 all the time when I was in a college. Is the game still popular or making come back? I am surprised two people listed it as top 5. :O
I really hope there will be Diablo 3. Hellgate London was supposed to be a spiritual successor, but the game got old really fast for me.
 
1.TF2
2.WoW
3.CS:S
4.WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne (TFT)
5. All Sam and Maxes

So, these are the games what I play. (often)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top