Advanced Warfare Multiplayer Review

Aniston

Thread Junky
Joined
Sep 6, 2014
Messages
836
Well, if anybody is looking forward to the new Call of Duty and would like to hear an second opinion, here's mine.

Disclaimer: I do not own the game, but have played it to a decent extent.

Yesterday, I had a chance to get my paws on the new Call of Duty, at my friends house, we played for a good length of time and found ourselves hooked on this new Multiplayer.

It's almost like a blend of Crysis, Battlefield and Halo.

You've got Double Jumps, After Game Rewards (Supply Drops) and Balanced Weapons and waaay more.

If you're considering this game, get it.

I cannot begin to fathom on how much I love this game.

So far, I will give this game a 7/10 ONLY BECAUSE I HAVEN'T PLAYED THE CAMPAIGN. If the campaign is good it will easily be higher.

Sorry for a bad review, but I just wanted to help if anybody wanted to purchase the game.
 
The way you're saying it, it sounds like you played it on the Xbox or PS, not the PC version. Confirm?
 
Pleasantly surprised by the warm reception this game has been getting. I might purchase a copy soon, CoD is always fun.
 
So far I'm happy with the PC version. Yes it was a bit laggy when it first launched, but after the first patch, it feels like they've solved that problem
 
So far I'm happy with the PC version. Yes it was a bit laggy when it first launched, but after the first patch, it feels like they've solved that problem

Yea.. same.

it's a blend of.. hmmm... The jumping reminds me of Unreal Tournament (For those who remember it). Specially with the Instagib.

A bit of Quake in there also.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top