Anyone here still play Wizard101?

Rockloudly

Active Member
Joined
May 18, 2014
Messages
398
I haven't played in a while, but I occasionally do. I need a questing-buddy to play with, it's too hard to solo (You can imagine the struggle for a level 90 Necromancer). It's more fun to play with friends also.

Anyone play? :)
 
I didn't think anybody around here played it.
I've never played it however.
What do you do?
 
I didn't think anybody around here played it.
I've never played it however.
What do you do?

It's an MMORPG; now before you think WoW it's nothing like that xD
I started playing it when I was like... 10 years... and played for the following four years, then I stopped altogether. Last year, I was reminded and couldn't help the urge. I created a new account and tried it again xD

Essentially, you're a wizard who's been accepted into a wizard school, and you're entrusted with fighting off the army of Malistare (The antagonist).

It's a pretty fun game with heaps of social interaction. I'd recommend giving it a shot.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top