Mister Adam is a Cowboy.

Adam

Man, I'm pretty.
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jul 26, 2008
Messages
7,460
So, I went home to my momma's house this weekend.
She was gone but she was having some of my friends work on her fence.

This is what I brought home to wear, not thinking I'd be outside doing farm stuff.


We put the finishing touches on the fence with a chainsaw before going to cut more wood.

FYI, don't cut trees, like locust and hedge while wearing shorts. My legs are cut up.

Here's me in all my glory and some of the friends I made this weekend.

Yeah, I fed them cows. They loved it too.
Cuz I'm awesome.

Bonus, for all you truck people out there.
This was my chariot for the weekend.
 
I give the ok on this other than the sneakers and shorts

the truck should of been a Toyota Nissan or Dodge thou

I like the touch on the fence post thou

an i wasn't actually going to at first cause i liked and agreed with it tiil ya said something fun


and am i really that bad?? lol
 
there is a lack of boots and pants and boots and pants. Also a gallon hat.
 
Thread fails without pics and specs of the chainsaw. Stihl? McCulloch? Poulan? Husqvarna? Echo? Homelite?
 
Thread fails without pics and specs of the chainsaw. Stihl? McCulloch? Poulan? Husqvarna? Echo? Homelite?

One was a Stihl, it was a smaller one, we used it for cutting smaller crap.
Had a Husqva, it powered through them hedge trees.
 
*silently waiting for ford jokes*

09.jpg
 

Latest posts

Back
Top