Maserati It was never a phase! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 29, 2013 Messages 5,838 Nov 10, 2014 #1 Thank you all you wonderful Terrorists and Counter-Terrorists for coming to our event! be sure to come to VP's Social Hour tomorrow!!! Last edited: Nov 13, 2014
Thank you all you wonderful Terrorists and Counter-Terrorists for coming to our event! be sure to come to VP's Social Hour tomorrow!!!
ZER0C00L Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 6, 2009 Messages 2,435 Nov 10, 2014 #3 This was awesome! Thanks for inviting the CS division, and allowing us to test the maps last night! Exciting stuff TF2!
This was awesome! Thanks for inviting the CS division, and allowing us to test the maps last night! Exciting stuff TF2!
Minty Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 26, 2013 Messages 2,078 Nov 13, 2014 #6 It was really fun to play with all you counter-strike guys, as well as the TF2 members I hang out with all the time. Also, de_dust2 was a blast as a medic!
It was really fun to play with all you counter-strike guys, as well as the TF2 members I hang out with all the time. Also, de_dust2 was a blast as a medic!
noblenote Thread Thumper =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2011 Messages 1,133 Nov 13, 2014 #7 The skybox is so low I can't rocket jump, almost as if this map wasn't designed for TF2... Sticky spam still works though
The skybox is so low I can't rocket jump, almost as if this map wasn't designed for TF2... Sticky spam still works though
Zeon Active Member Joined Sep 17, 2014 Messages 339 Nov 13, 2014 #8 Noblenote said: The skybox is so low I can't rocket jump, almost as if this map wasn't designed for TF2... Sticky spam still works though Click to expand... oh does it work soo well
Noblenote said: The skybox is so low I can't rocket jump, almost as if this map wasn't designed for TF2... Sticky spam still works though Click to expand... oh does it work soo well
Fistacles EGO Zealot Joined Jul 28, 2012 Messages 1,447 Nov 13, 2014 #10 Noblenote said: Sticky spam still works though Click to expand... Yes... Yes it does