I'm new to eGO and looking for friends.

StarvedGarden

I made one post
Joined
Oct 23, 2014
Messages
10
Hey guys, feel free to add me on steam or send me a request. My steam account is StarvedGarden. My name is Michael I'm 24, live in Texas. Like to play dota 2 and I'm not the greatest but looking for people to play with and get on TS3 and have a good laugh or two.

Thank you for reading and another for a request. Happy gaming.
 
Join us on ts we play dota 60% of the time there are no active ec's anymore so we don't have events to often but we do party up sometimes
 
Hey StarvedGarden im RiKiJakir0 and i also play dota 2 if you want to add me and play some dota 2 with me please add me if you wish and good luck. :)
 
Are we doing this like a dota 2 players anonymous?
Hi I'm mason54, (hi mason) I'm ranked eG, welcome to eGO, I play dota every now and then, but I am addicted to GMOD ttt, and planetside 2, so feel free to see me in ts or in game. Hope to see you around.

(Thank you for sharing mason, now who is next)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top