osu! Rhythm Game

Maserati

It was never a phase!
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jun 29, 2013
Messages
5,838
250px-Osuungimped.png

Download here!

So Meowcenaries and friends have sorta got a few us hooked on this game. Might want to look into it.

osu! is a completely free rhythm game in which you play levels called "beatmaps" which contain hit circles, sliders and spinners. Your objective is to hit as many objects as you can without missing, in return you build up your multiplier and increase your score to compete with other players on leaderboards.

The game also offers a variety of multiplayer features such as: co-op, spectating, IRC styled chat, achievements and rank progression.

There are tens of thousands of beatmaps available for download, offering a big range of genres.

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=99hXCRta8ZM[/ame]

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=tnPrDcBqTpc[/ame]
​

shamelessly copied from another thread.
 
Last edited:
Well how many people in eGO play this daily and or weekly, plus on top of that how many people are always active worldwide. I mean the game could be the greatest thing, but only have 500 active users daily which is iffy.
 
Well how many people in eGO play this daily and or weekly, plus on top of that how many people are always active worldwide. I mean the game could be the greatest thing, but only have 500 active users daily which is iffy.

10,325 online users as of 1:15PM EST
 
Never played it before in my life.
I always thought it was something different than this.
 
Best game NA. I try to stream my osu! gameplay as much as I can. So, if you're curious about it I could definitely show you around and give you the basics.
 
Well how many people in eGO play this daily and or weekly, plus on top of that how many people are always active worldwide. I mean the game could be the greatest thing, but only have 500 active users daily which is iffy.

Sakura Spirit - CALLED IT
 
Also, might as well post it here. osu! World Cup is currently ongoing with the United States beating Argentina and moving on to play Sweden this Saturday/Sunday. So hype?

Also, the fact that there is an osu! World Cup says a lot on the global popularity of the game :)
 
I'm going to shamelessly bump this so GardenGrove can see what its about :D
 
Back
Top