TF2 Divison Is Awesome

JoeyHyung

Famous
Joined
Nov 3, 2014
Messages
575
Ever since I've joined the TF2 Division almost 2 weeks ago, I have enjoyed every single minute of it. I've made so many awesome new friends, and I'm really glad to be part of this awesome division. I hope to make many more friends along the way, and make some new memories as well. Happy gaming~!!!
 
Joey, we are truly happy to have you. You make this division better with your lively spirit and great attitude. I am personally happy to call you a friend and to have you here in our division.

I'm looking forward to many more happy memories with you and this division as well. Thanks for helping to make us stronger. Happy gaming!
 
It's great to have you here, Joey. Hope to play with you more soon.
On another note...
I have a feeling that this will be turned into a Random-Post-Thread pretty soon...
 
Well ill say lol I got a screen shot of ya in game ill make the best pic I can make lol ull like the "heavy" expressions ill be using.
 
dafuq-did-i-just-read-240x180.jpg
 
We're so glad to have you in the division! Can't wait to see what great things you'll do :)
 
That's why TF2 division is dabes anime cats with hats division. It's great having you with us.
 
It's only been 2 weeks since you joined? You're so friendly and likeable it feels like you've been around forever. ^_^
 
Awesome, feel-good threads deserve awesome, feel-good music:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StTqXEQ2l-Y"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StTqXEQ2l-Y[/ame]
 
Everything is awesome
Everything is cool when you're part of a team
Everything is awesome when we're living our dream
 
Glad I met you Joey! You're awesome too!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Latest posts

Back
Top