Help Me Decide

Which Game Should I Get?

  • The Evil Within

    Points: 0 0.0%
  • Far Cry 4

    Points: 13 72.2%
  • Other - List!

    Points: 5 27.8%

  • Total voters
    18
  • Poll closed .

imak

Poster Extraordinaire
=(e)=
Joined
Feb 7, 2012
Messages
2,284
So I was thinking to myself yesterday. I came up with the response in my head of "Dang I haven't bought myself a new game in forever!" So I started looking at my list of 13 games on my Steam wish list. I have narrowed down to 2 that I would want to buy but can decide which one. I want to get either "The Evil Within" or "Far Cry 4." Help me pick one! Gave 5 days to help me pick so I can get one Saturday! Thanks any who help!

Here is my wish list by the way
 
Rise of Nations. Great game. I got it when it first came out. Still play it.
Think a Simplified Civ game.
 
Other- if your into it( there's a new saints row coming out, it's avaliable for preview on steam. Gat out of hell. YOU GET TO PLAY AS JHONNY GAT!!
 
Far far far far far far far
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
 
Other!

None - just donate your hard earned money to the Ric Fund.
 
I'd say go for Shadow of Mordor. It's a bit like Assassin's Creed and the Batman Arkham games.
 
Please... No, I have awful stories to tell about that game series straight from something worse than hell. And they involve a terrified me

Imagine if you played that game and heard my evil chipmunk laugh...
 
Imagine if you played that game and heard my evil chipmunk laugh...

How about no. I don't want to hear that, ever. But I've heard a lot of good things about far cry 4, it's suppose to be a really good game.
 
Thanks to everyone for helping me decide. The winning answer is Far Cry 4. I will be buying this soon!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top