J Jonny! Thread Junky Joined Jun 4, 2011 Messages 772 Nov 18, 2014 #1 Thank you all for coming! Please join the PSC Invasion tomorrow at 7PM CST. Please post any screenshots or your bounty claims below.
Thank you all for coming! Please join the PSC Invasion tomorrow at 7PM CST. Please post any screenshots or your bounty claims below.
Shark Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Dec 12, 2010 Messages 2,054 Nov 18, 2014 #2 Here I claim the bounty!!
C chronic sonic tonic Poster Joined Sep 3, 2014 Messages 173 Nov 18, 2014 #4 Oh nice one mizore I'm going to use that instead. For a ego poster.
Zeon Active Member Joined Sep 17, 2014 Messages 339 Nov 18, 2014 #5 chronic sonic tonic said: Oh nice one mizore I'm going to use that instead. For a ego poster. Click to expand... yeah i just wish i knew how to disable hud in spectator.
chronic sonic tonic said: Oh nice one mizore I'm going to use that instead. For a ego poster. Click to expand... yeah i just wish i knew how to disable hud in spectator.
C chronic sonic tonic Poster Joined Sep 3, 2014 Messages 173 Nov 18, 2014 #6 Probably by mod if u can find one. But its fine cause I always find away to work round the hud
C CrashRIT EGO Zealot =(eGO)= Joined Nov 1, 2012 Messages 1,820 Nov 18, 2014 #7 NoooooOOOOOOOOooooo I always miss these x.x
R Radio Active Member Joined May 11, 2013 Messages 310 Nov 19, 2014 #8 Mizore said: yeah i just wish i knew how to disable hud in spectator. Click to expand... There should be an option for this in Advanced Options.
Mizore said: yeah i just wish i knew how to disable hud in spectator. Click to expand... There should be an option for this in Advanced Options.
Zeon Active Member Joined Sep 17, 2014 Messages 339 Nov 19, 2014 #9 Nox said: There should be an option for this in Advanced Options. Click to expand... i looked but coundn't fine one
Nox said: There should be an option for this in Advanced Options. Click to expand... i looked but coundn't fine one
Zeon Active Member Joined Sep 17, 2014 Messages 339 Nov 20, 2014 #10 Mizore said: i looked but coundn't fine one Click to expand... i lied