We have an eGO down!

Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
110
We had an evil ice day here in Oregon. I slipped on some & fractured the olecranon process of my ulna. I basically broke my left elbow. And now I can't FPS. Surgery tomorrow. See ya all when I'm put back together. Much love.
 
Ouch, get better soon, don't let them put Hans Delbruck's brain in you.
 
Nooooooooo! At least with a broken leg, I could still play TF2. :(

I'm so sorry. Keep in touch as best you can and let us know how you're doing. Here's to healing quickly!
 
Get better soon! Hopefully being in the hospital is excuse enough not to go outside in this cold weather.
 
Thanks all! The surgery went well. 1 screw, 2 bolts, & some tensioned wires later. Stapled shut & half-casted (think U-pipe) from wrist to shoulder. Oxycodone is my bestie. Hopefully I'll be back to using it in a couple of weeks. I can't console but have managed to mmo a bit with a scripted mouse. Can't keep the gamer totally down. ;) This stuff is crazy...
 
Thanks all! The surgery went well. 1 screw, 2 bolts, & some tensioned wires later. Stapled shut & half-casted (think U-pipe) from wrist to shoulder. Oxycodone is my bestie. Hopefully I'll be back to using it in a couple of weeks. I can't console but have managed to mmo a bit with a scripted mouse. Can't keep the gamer totally down. ;) This stuff is crazy...
God speed!
 
dude now you cant use the rasengan any more. ok so dont move the arm tell it gets better in the mean time play some arma 2.(that was me trying to cheer up. and some what failing lol.) seriously tho dude I hope you get better. becareful and listen to what the doctors say ok. unless they are telling you to move it too soon. I am in the medical profession so becareful.
 
Last edited:
dafuq-did-i-just-read-240x180.jpg
 
Thanks all! The surgery went well. 1 screw, 2 bolts, & some tensioned wires later. Stapled shut & half-casted (think U-pipe) from wrist to shoulder. Oxycodone is my bestie. Hopefully I'll be back to using it in a couple of weeks. I can't console but have managed to mmo a bit with a scripted mouse. Can't keep the gamer totally down. ;) This stuff is crazy...

Good to know it went well, if it makes you feel better, I fell on ice to because someone else fell(domino effect for like 20 people, the video is pretty good) but I landed on my wrist and it hurt like crazy, still feel it, but not as bad.
 
Kelp, I live in Aloha (Beaverton area). I gave nerdy med terms for anyone who wanted to look it up. :) Post Procedure scheduled for Dec 4th & then who knows from there. bout 6 months or so of physical therapy too. I.... I miss my wasdq.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top