Adam Man, I'm pretty. =(eGO)= Joined Jul 26, 2008 Messages 7,460 Nov 20, 2014 #1 The Fields of Promotions have been very fruitful this year. Please join me in welcoming Emmy to the ranks of our senior Admins and on getting her O!
The Fields of Promotions have been very fruitful this year. Please join me in welcoming Emmy to the ranks of our senior Admins and on getting her O!
Insomnia Princess EGO Is My Life! Joined Oct 2, 2008 Messages 4,354 Nov 20, 2014 #2 Congrats Emmy! Keep up the great work. We appreciate you.
C chronic sonic tonic Poster Joined Sep 3, 2014 Messages 173 Nov 20, 2014 #3 Good job. Can't wait to meet ya lol. I still got some work to do but ill reach butter fly once we get a printer and see the proper commands lol. Can't bring my phone in the signal tears up my PC lol. GOOD JOB EMMY!!! I'll be rooting from here lol.
Good job. Can't wait to meet ya lol. I still got some work to do but ill reach butter fly once we get a printer and see the proper commands lol. Can't bring my phone in the signal tears up my PC lol. GOOD JOB EMMY!!! I'll be rooting from here lol.
Mister36 Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined May 21, 2014 Messages 2,467 Nov 20, 2014 #4 Congrats Emmy!
KelpTheGreat EGO Zealot =(e)= Joined Sep 8, 2008 Messages 1,948 Nov 20, 2014 #7 chronic sonic tonic said: I still got some work to do but ill reach butter fly once we get a printer and see the proper commands lol. Click to expand... I have literally no clue what you're talking about.
chronic sonic tonic said: I still got some work to do but ill reach butter fly once we get a printer and see the proper commands lol. Click to expand... I have literally no clue what you're talking about.
Fullmetal EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jun 2, 2010 Messages 5,281 Nov 20, 2014 #8 Congratulations! Now go read O private.