PSC Wants You

imak

Poster Extraordinaire
=(e)=
Joined
Feb 7, 2012
Messages
2,284
psc_recruiting4.png

The Personnel Service Center (PSC) is looking for new members! Let me introduce us.

What is the PSC?
The PSC is essentially the first step of joining eGO. We take some time out of gaming to check and make sure all of our new members who apply to eGO have everything they need to enjoy and get the most of the eGO experience.

What does the PSC do?
We approve new members into eGO. An honorable role! We make sure all the criteria on the applications are correct. From in-game name to maul verification.
We work with a database program called DAPS to keep track of all our new members.

What is DAPS?
DAPS is short for Dedicated Application Processing System. Basically, this program made the process of recording applications about ten times easier then it used to be in the past.
Processing is now only a few clicks away!

Why join the PSC?
Opportunity! Help the community with a respectable role as a member of the PSC and get noticed for your contribution. Just got your G? A great time to apply to the PSC!

Ready to join? Our requirements:
The requirements to join the PSC is to be at least a G ranked member, have a good eye for details and be service minded.
You will find the application here below. Simply send a PM to any of the PSC Advisors (listed below) with the application filled out with your answers.

PSC Advisors

CCCPofAmerica
IceStyle
ikillyou
imak



Here is the application format. Just copy and paste.

[B]Forum name:[/B]
[B]Age:[/B]
[B]Rank:[/B]
[B]Division:[/B]
[B]Time zone:[/B]
[B]Forum Profile Link:[/B]

[B]Why do you want to be a PSC member?[/B]

[B]Do you have a mic and do you use Teamspeak?[/B]

[B]How often do you visit the website?[/B]

[B]Do you work with any other groups with in eGO? (Example: Admin Trainers, Scrims, Media Team, etc.)[/B]

[B]Are you willing to make processing applications your PRIORITY?[/B]

[B]What games do you own/play that eGO supports?[/B]

[B]What time of day do you play the most?[/B]

[B]Do you understand what a PSC member does and what their responsibilities are? Explain.[/B]

[B]What do the different tags mean within the organization? Explain.[/B]

[B]Is a member ever required to pay any money to eGO?[/B]

[B]Does a prospective member become an admin once they are accepted into EdgeGamers?[/B]

[B]Explain the steps a prospective member must take in order to register and become a member.[/B]

[B]Are there events within EdgeGamers and if so, how would one go about finding out about them?[/B]

[B]How would you approach someone who has declined to join eGO in the past?[/B]

[B]Would you direct somebody to the website even if they didn't want to join eGO?[/B]

One last tidbit of information. Anyone who is not a G or O ranked member but still wants to help out, there also is the PSC Recruiting Coordinators program and our New Member Expierence programs.

Our New Member Experience program, otherwise known as NME, is a way for anyone familiar enough with eGO to represent their own division and eGO to any new member.
No rank requirements here and another great opportunity to help out!

Our PSC Recruiting Coordinators is a recruitment program. If you are free to host PSC Invasions around once a week, feel free to apply!

If you have any questions about these programs, feel free to PM CCCPofAmerica or IceStyle for NME related questions and ikillyou or imak for any PSC RC related questions or catch us in TeamSpeak!

PSC Leadership is looking forward to having you on our team!
​
 
I highly recommend you consider this. I joined PSC when I was a fairly new member and it was such a great experience. I learned so many things about eGO, met people from all across different divisions and created bonds that last even today. I learned a lot of things that help me as leadership, too.

It's a great way to give back to your community and you can choose how much time you have to donate. Don't worry about not knowing what to do. My trainer was the BEST ever and helped me learn everything and was always there for me if I had questions.

TL;DR PSC is cool; mmmkay
 
I highly recommend you consider this. I joined PSC when I was a fairly new member and it was such a great experience. I learned so many things about eGO, met people from all across different divisions and created bonds that last even today. I learned a lot of things that help me as leadership, too.

It's a great way to give back to your community and you can choose how much time you have to donate. Don't worry about not knowing what to do. My trainer was the BEST ever and helped me learn everything and was always there for me if I had questions.

TL;DR PSC is cool; mmmkay

I second this completely! It's so fun knowing that you're contributing to our new eGO generation by welcoming them into the community and helping them grow into the crowd!
 
I third this, I was a Recruitment Events Coordinator with them and got to meet a lot of the members from all over eGO. Fun times and great way to experiance everything eGO has to offer.
 
I third this, I was a Recruitment Events Coordinator with them and got to meet a lot of the members from all over eGO. Fun times and great way to experiance everything eGO has to offer.
I quadruple this notion, I'm in the NME, Recruitment and Processors. If you have enough time on your hands as I do. Sign up for at least one. It'll be worth your time for sure!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top