This is why teachers think I have issues.

_Ace

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,812
I was accidentally breaking part of the dress code for my school by having my shirt untucked, yes I go to private school, and my teacher asked me to tuck in my shirt. I said ok and tucked it in. He then asked me why. I don't like following school rules(note: i was at a friends house playing tf2 a lot the night before), so I replied with, because you can't sm_ban me from class. He gave me that funny look of, what did he say? And chuckled.
 
As long as he doesn't appear to have a large hammer somewhere behind his desk, you should be fine.
 
As long as he doesn't appear to have a large hammer somewhere behind his desk, you should be fine.

Yes I was safe here. If my teacher were idol, he wouldn't have taken it so questionably.
I've always wanted a strange home wrecker, wanted to rename it the ban hammer, and gift it to idol just for lols.
 
They can't ban you, this is true, but I knew teachers who didn't mind sm_kicking people from their class for a bit.
 
You just think your teacher isn't Idol. Little do you know, you're already !banned from class.

I've always wanted a strange home wrecker, wanted to rename it the ban hammer, and gift it to idol just for lols.
63DD4CC01B90C12989E394C853FDADD48D6FD7AC
 
Idol would have you sooo banned youd never leave ur house again :'D
 
1- Little known fact: Idol used to teach high school. Yes. Briefly, before he went on to grad school.

2- BTDT
 
1- Little known fact: Idol used to teach high school. Yes. Briefly, before he went on to grad school.

2- BTDT

Dang it plan foiled. I'm still going to send you one lol.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top